- "I have a dream"
- Breast Augmentation Surgeons
- Cardiologists – Sydney
- Doctors and emails
- Dr Andrew Brooks Urologist
- General comments
- Getting the best information/opinions on medical matters
- GPs generally
- Information from the Turnbull government
- Interfacing with the Medical Profession
- Medical Practices, Hospitals, Foundations etc.
- Miscellanous Comments
- People who answer questions on health and medical matters out of what they’ve learned from carrying out research on the world wide web
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Professional Organisations
- Ramsay Health Care – dealing with
- The Canadian RateMDs organisation
- The Cosmetic Institute
- The NSW health systems
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment for dizziness attacks
Category Archives: Urologists
Correspondence with Dr Leslie from 5 Jun 2015.
Correspondence with Dr Katelaris. From 7 Sep 2014. From 15 Jan 2015. It’s not clear that emails sent to Dr Katelaris ever actually get to Dr Katelaris – whether they ever get past his secretary or practice manager. We think … Continue reading
See this post.
A letter emailed today, (Mon 20 Apr 2015,) by one of our readers to the GP who referred him to Dr Andrew Brooks, with a copy to Dr Brooks. Hopefully, posts we have put up and will continue to put … Continue reading
When Dr Benness‘s email form has been used to ask him a question on 24 Nov 2014, (no ordinary email address appearing to be available,) and an answer has come back more or less straight away saying, “One of our … Continue reading
According to one of our readers, Dr Sved could be one of the 2 or 3 very best doctors he’s seen. He says he’s in awe of him, and he’s not easily impressed. And see these ratings on the RateMDs.com … Continue reading
Dr Vass, of various locations, has a website, and an ordinary email address, but doesn’t appear to even acknowledge emails sent to him.