- "I have a dream"
- Breast Augmentation Surgeons
- Cardiologists – Sydney
- Doctors and emails
- Dr Andrew Brooks Urologist
- General comments
- Getting the best information/opinions on medical matters
- GPs generally
- Information from the Turnbull government
- Interfacing with the Medical Profession
- Medical Practices, Hospitals, Foundations etc.
- Miscellanous Comments
- People who answer questions on health and medical matters out of what they’ve learned from carrying out research on the world wide web
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Professional Organisations
- Ramsay Health Care – dealing with
- The Canadian RateMDs organisation
- The Cosmetic Institute
- The NSW health systems
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment for dizziness attacks
Category Archives: Ophthalmologists
Dr Genge has provided some very helpful responses to emails sent to him seeking information.
In our experience, Dr Fitzsimons has always responded extremely helpfully, through Margaret Gallagher, his Senior Receptionist, to emails sent to him.
Those considering using Dr Sandbach or recommending or referring anyone to her might well be advised to peruse the details and references to correspondence on this page. A 17 Nov. 2014 update: The concern in consulting Dr Sandbach is that … Continue reading
I think that what you’re looking for in a doctor (or in fact in any professional or other person or organisation you might want to deal with,) is someone who’s prepared to work at YOUR level, meet YOUR needs for … Continue reading
If you decide to use Dr Meades, don’t expect to ever get a copy of your health records – Dr Meades has a track record of treating the law in this respect as a joke and doesn’t even acknowledge requests … Continue reading
Helpful emails from two of his staff. For some of Dr Wechsler’s basic details and those of other Sydney Ophthalmologists, use this link.