- "I have a dream"
- Breast Augmentation Surgeons
- Cardiologists – Sydney
- Doctors and emails
- Dr Andrew Brooks Urologist
- General comments
- Getting the best information/opinions on medical matters
- GPs generally
- Information from the Turnbull government
- Interfacing with the Medical Profession
- Medical Practices, Hospitals, Foundations etc.
- Miscellanous Comments
- People who answer questions on health and medical matters out of what they’ve learned from carrying out research on the world wide web
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Professional Organisations
- Ramsay Health Care – dealing with
- The Canadian RateMDs organisation
- The Cosmetic Institute
- The NSW health systems
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment for dizziness attacks
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Correspondence with from 24 Apr 2015 – awaiting response. On 5 Jun 2015, we received this response.
Quite apart from anything else. (1) If you send Dr Brooks over 20 emails and he doesn’t even acknowledge one of them, let, reply to them, (2) and, in particular, if you send him 8 emails asking how you would … Continue reading
Correspondence with Dr Katelaris. From 7 Sep 2014. From 15 Jan 2015. It’s not clear that emails sent to Dr Katelaris ever actually get to Dr Katelaris – whether they ever get past his secretary or practice manager. We think … Continue reading
See this post.
A letter saying this was emailed to a urologist, Dr Paul Sved, late in 2014. In less than 25 hours an email came back saying. One of our readers reports that on the basis of this reply, he has consulted … Continue reading
One thing that’s absolutely certain and that’s that there are many doctors who, if you have problems with them, firstly, won’t respond to any emails from you about these problems, or, in fact, about anything and, secondly, won’t even provide … Continue reading
As we keep saying, if a person has an ordinary email address, it’s kindergarten stuff for us to know what they’re like, and, in fact, for the whole world to know what they’re like. The Bible says, “By their deeds … Continue reading
What we NSW health care services consumers have to put up with under the Baird government in general, it’s Health Minister, Ms Jillian Skinner in particular, and our Health Care Complaints Commission! After a Dr Colin Moore had performed three … Continue reading
We’re putting a lot of work into one our reader’s stories on his dealings with Dr Brooks. It just keeps getting worse and worse!