- "I have a dream"
- Breast Augmentation Surgeons
- Cardiologists – Sydney
- Doctors and emails
- Dr Andrew Brooks Urologist
- General comments
- Getting the best information/opinions on medical matters
- GPs generally
- Information from the Turnbull government
- Interfacing with the Medical Profession
- Medical Practices, Hospitals, Foundations etc.
- Miscellanous Comments
- People who answer questions on health and medical matters out of what they’ve learned from carrying out research on the world wide web
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Professional Organisations
- Ramsay Health Care – dealing with
- The Canadian RateMDs organisation
- The Cosmetic Institute
- The NSW health systems
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment for dizziness attacks
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Treatment: for older males who are finding themselves being woken up more and more often during the night by the need to urinate?
We have worked together with one of our readers to put together this story on his recent experiences. “I had been increasingly suffering from this problem, so my GP referred me to a Urologist. “To the Urologist it was all … Continue reading
Keeping the blood thin reduces, perhaps, some would say, even almost eliminates the risk of having a stroke, and Warfarin has been widely used to achieve this for a long time. But Warfarin can make your blood so thin that … Continue reading
Today’s Sydney Morning Herald has in it a most disturbing report on an incident that happened this morning in the Cosmetic Institute at Parramatta. We have sent an email to Mr David Segal, the managing directer of this institute, (with … Continue reading
The Prostate Cancer Institute has a page on which it lists what it calls “Our dedicated team.” And the first team member listed is Dr William Lynch, and it would appear certain that it’s the same Dr William Lynch who … Continue reading
You would think that In terms of the responses to an email sent to him that Dr Bariol would be in the top 10-15% of doctors to consult and use.