- "I have a dream"
- Breast Augmentation Surgeons
- Cardiologists – Sydney
- Doctors and emails
- Dr Andrew Brooks Urologist
- General comments
- Getting the best information/opinions on medical matters
- GPs generally
- Information from the Turnbull government
- Interfacing with the Medical Profession
- Medical Practices, Hospitals, Foundations etc.
- Miscellanous Comments
- People who answer questions on health and medical matters out of what they’ve learned from carrying out research on the world wide web
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Professional Organisations
- Ramsay Health Care – dealing with
- The Canadian RateMDs organisation
- The Cosmetic Institute
- The NSW health systems
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment for dizziness attacks
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Dr Genge has provided some very helpful responses to emails sent to him seeking information.
In our experience, Dr Fitzsimons has always responded extremely helpfully, through Margaret Gallagher, his Senior Receptionist, to emails sent to him.
Those considering using Mr McCarthy could be well advised to peruse the correspondence shown on this page.
Those considering using Dr Sandbach or recommending or referring anyone to her might well be advised to peruse the details and references to correspondence on this page. A 17 Nov. 2014 update: The concern in consulting Dr Sandbach is that … Continue reading