- "I have a dream"
- Breast Augmentation Surgeons
- Cardiologists – Sydney
- Doctors and emails
- Dr Andrew Brooks Urologist
- General comments
- Getting the best information/opinions on medical matters
- GPs generally
- Information from the Turnbull government
- Interfacing with the Medical Profession
- Medical Practices, Hospitals, Foundations etc.
- Miscellanous Comments
- People who answer questions on health and medical matters out of what they’ve learned from carrying out research on the world wide web
- Primary Health Care Limited
- Professional Organisations
- Ramsay Health Care – dealing with
- The Canadian RateMDs organisation
- The Cosmetic Institute
- The NSW health systems
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment for dizziness attacks
Monthly Archives: October 2014
If you decide to use Dr Meades, don’t expect to ever get a copy of your health records – Dr Meades has a track record of treating the law in this respect as a joke and doesn’t even acknowledge requests … Continue reading
Helpful emails from two of his staff. For some of Dr Wechsler’s basic details and those of other Sydney Ophthalmologists, use this link.
Doesn’t seem to even acknowledge emails seeking information. Has a poor rating, (the only one,) on the RateMDs website, (a website based in Canada, that this blog and its related website has no interest in or control over.) For some of … Continue reading
We are putting together a list to help you with this. If you have any questions in relation to this list, email us.